GIFs are a great way of expressing emotions, excitement and even grief. You can find GIFs all over the internet especially on Social Media websites like Twitter and Facebook. Even WhatsApp also added the options for GIFs recently.
Downloading GIFs is not a difficult site at all, all you need to do is just right click and save the gif. Well, this is not the case with the Twitter as it does not allow the users to save and download GIFs that way. Today, in this post we would be covering on How to Download GIF Images from Twitter. So without any further, we do, let’s get started.
How to Download GIF Images from Twitter
Here are 3 ways for Android, iPhone, and Windows which you can follow to download and save GIFs from Twitter as an Image.
Method 1: TWEET2GIF FOR ANDROID
You can download GIFs from Twitter on your Android Device using this method. Make sure you follow these steps carefully:
- First of All, you need to download and Install this App called Tweet2GIF for Android. You can download this app by clicking on the button down below.
- Once you have successfully installed the above app on your Android Device, just open it up.
- Now go to Twitter and copy the link of the tweet which you wish to save as an Image by tapping on the Expand Details option.
- Now paste the link in the Tweet2GIF and tap on Download GIF option.
That’s it, you have successfully downloaded the GIF on your Android Device.
Method 2: Using Video to GIF converter on PC
If you are using your PC to browse Twitter, then you can download the GIFs using this method:
- Open Twitter.com on your Browser and navigate to the gif you wish to download.
- Copy the link of the tweet by simply Selecting “Copy link to Tweet” from the options menu.
- In a new tab, open https://savedeo.com/sites/twitter and paste the link there.
- Just click on the Download Option, this will download the GIF as MP4 Video file.
- Now, go to this website, http://ezgif.com/video-to-gif and upload the MP4 Video file you just downloaded.
- Covert the Video to GIF and simply save it on your PC.
That’s it you have successfully downloaded the GIF on your PC. Now, let us take a look at How to download GIFs from Twitter on your iPhone.
Method 3: Using GIFwrapped on iPhone
If you wish to download the GIFs from Twitter on your iPhone, then you can follow these steps:
- Open the Twitter app on your iOS Device.
- Now, copy the link of the tweet which you wish to save as an Image by tapping on the Expand Details option.
- Download and Install the GIFwrapped on your iOS device. Open it.
- Paste the copied link into the app and chose the library where you want to save the GIF file.
That’s it you have successfully downloaded the GIF on your iOS Devices. Share GIFs with your friends to make your conversations even more interesting.
This was our take on How to Download GIF Images from Twitter, in case you have any queries regarding the same, then feel free to leave them in the Comments Section down below.